Thursday, August 4, 2011

graduation

Well my baby sister graduated high school. I cannot believe it. It does not seem like time for that yet. I am so proud of her. The graduation was at the Birmingham Civic Center. We took Lucas with us and he just loved running around DURING the ceremony. Luckily we sat in the back. It was a nice ceremony.....

Sister,
I am so proud of what you have already accomplished so far in life. I am so excited for you to begin college. It was such a fun time for me and I hope you enjoy it also. But not too much....make sure you stay focused and make good grades because you see if you fail it costs money now! I know you will be the best at whatever you decide to do. Michael and Lucas are proud of you too!
Love,
Stefane'

me and Whitney

Mom and Whitney



Cody and Whitney getting some Lucas lovin'


Cody and Whitney



Proud Graduate


Woo Hoo! We did it!


Sweet Sister


Mom and Lucas





















No comments:

Post a Comment